Sunday, June 7, 2009

Preparations

Starting a business is not easy...starting an online business might sound easy, but it's not. Nowadays it doesn't take much money to start it-rather less than brick and mortar business-the real effort is in making it take off.

Fortunately, I joined the team at EtsySecrets and am learning the ropes at the speed of light. All of the elements I'm working on are coming on nicely, though slowly (I'll have more time when the school is out). This blog needs only a proper banner and a few more widgets installed. I still can't find a good layout for my web page-it seems I'll have to roll up my sleeves and make something on my own. I figured out how Twitter works, I tweet regularly and follow Timothy Adam's instructions. As I mentioned before PayPal doesn't support my country and I found an alternative: 2CO.com-signed up for it yesterday. The biggest work of all is clearing up and sorting out my home studio-it's never been in worse shape as everything is upside down in it. During these couple of months on inactivity I just kept piling up things one on top of another. It's gonna take me at least three days of hard work.
Only then I'll be able to start creating.

0 comments: