Friday, June 12, 2009

Almost done...

....with work. No big surprise there. I can't wait...no surprise there either. I love what I do for living (teaching) and I would have given up after the first year if I didn't. But somehow my little devils tire me more this year than they did previously. It's probably because I've never had so much work to do-28 classes per week, and the norm, as we call it, is 20. More work means more money, but I really do hope I'll have less work next year. I haven't made a piece of jewelry for only God knows how long and I really miss my creative side. Luckily, I've joined EtsySecrets site and there's so much great work to be seen and so many great people to meet.
Back to that 'more money' phrase I used-thanks to this, I managed to buy some really great supplies and I can't wait to use them.
Off to work now.

0 comments: