Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hello everybody

...from another jewelry designer out there. Being creative as I am, I really don't know what took me so long to start blogging in English (I blog locally, have a look HERE . If you go waaay back, you'll see some of my first ugly ducklings). You can also find me on dA if you care to look.
To make a long story short, here are some facts about me:
I'm 33, female and Bosnian (i.e. born and living in Bosnia-Herzegovina).
I teach English language in primary school and my pupils are at their most adorable age: 8, 9 and 10 years old.
I come from a family of goldsmiths (my mother's side) and jewelers (my dad), but I only started designing jewelry in summer 2005, during a long period of unemployment...and I fell in love. Although I work full time now, I still manage to find time for my hobby, and the results you're about to see.
Before I start with pics I would like to invite all of you creative and crafty people to leave me links to your blogs so I can add you to the Links section.
And here are some pics:

0 comments: